Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ipsy August 2013

Squeeeeeeee they sent me an Urban Decay lipstick!  My favorite brand and favorite type of item.

Urban Decay lipstick in Anarchy - blatantly my favorite thing.  I like the formula, it starts creamy but gets a little dry after an hour.  It lasts 5+ hours and is amazingly pigmented.  The color is blindingly awesome.  Love it.

Chella brow pencil - this one surprised me, I like it more than I expected.  It's dark so a light hand is needed, but it is easy to use and does a great job filling in sparse spots.

Mica loose eye shadown in Bronze - this is ok, nice and shimmery.  I like the color and feel of last months penny wise from Starlooks a touch better though.

Pixi Mascara - Ug, I hate the brush part.  It is really wide at one end and the widest part is all that touches my lashes.  It takes forever to apply.

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub - I haven't tried it yet as I am a bit gun shy of facial skin care however this is formulated for sensitive skin so I am hopeful.  I have heard nothing but great things about the Michael Todd line.

So yes, overall AMAZING.  Ipsy has eclipsed my other beauty subs for my absolute favorite.  It is only $10 and while their shipping has gotten kind of slow/sucky the products do not dissapoint.

www.ipsy.com (if you prefer over referral links)






No comments:

Post a Comment