Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birchbox August 2013

Birchbox not only sent me another lipstick this month, they accidentally sent me two.  Sweeettttt!!!!!!

Stila Liquid Stay All Day lipstick in Beso is an amazing, deep, velvety red that I adore.  The formula is very drying and sort of... Chips off when lips are not well exfoliated and cared for.  I do like it though, it just has such a sensual texture/look.  Perfect with a simple black dress or shirt.

It's a 10 leave in 'miracle' product - Ok, I am not a fan of miracle claims.  This doesn't seem to do much except burn my scalp.  The second ingrediant is Cetearyl Alcohol and I am guessing that is the culprate.

Whish exfoliating body wash in coconut milk is a good size and smells nice. I haven't yet tried this one out.

Whish deodorant swipe with hair inhibitor.  It's one swipe.  And it's not even an anti-perspriant, just a deoderant with an inhibitor that can not be judged from one use.  I am not thrilled with this and have no use for it.

And two tiny foil packets of Malin Goetz vitamin e face moisturizer.  I used one packet on my hand and it was hardly enough to cover.  There isn't enough product for me to allergy test and safely put on my face.  Not impressed with the product size or performance, as my hand didn't even feel well moisturized.

So, I loved getting a new lipstick but overall not an impressive box.  The Birchbox point system is still really nice though, and I was able to get 50 points ($5) for feedback on these items.






No comments:

Post a Comment